This Crystal free treatment uses controlled orbital microdermabrasion to exfoliate and deeply cleanse the skin, combined with LED light therapy for tissue repair and healing. The controlled removal of skin cells reveals more youthful looking skin and has a remarkable softening action on the surface lines and wrinkles. Microdermabrasion with light therapy can also be used for treating sun damaged skin and acne scarring.
|6 x||£225 ( Buy 5 get 1 free / standard course)|
Skin Base Microdermabrasion Facial
A wand delivering a fine jet of abrasive crystals is passed over the skin. Dead skin particles abrade away and a vacuum action removes the debris. This dual action both resurfaces the skin and stimulates the blood flow, encouraging the skin to rejuvenate itself and produce collagen and elastin. With each subsequent SkinBase™ treatments, the intensity of the facial microdermabrasion can be increased – reaching to deeper layers and successfully removing acne scarring, lifting pigmentation and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
The benefits of microdermabrasion are many. As a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation, microdermabrasion is quick, convenient and painless, immediately restoring younger, smoother looking skin without the need for chemicals, lasers or Botox.
The huge number of benefits is what makes microdermabrasion such a popular treatment
|6 x||£175 ( Buy 5 get 1 free)|
Clinicare Skin Clean Facial
30 Minutes for £22.50
This facial is targeted to leave the clean clean from toxin and imputes.
We use our advanced skincare range Clinicare,
to cleanse, tone exfoliate with the special Instant Painless peeling gel and massage & moisterise.
This non-abrasive peeling gel delivers professional results by efficiently and quickly removing dead skin cells whilst encouraging new cells to come to the surface, leaving skin looking clear, smooth and soft. Tests show that the Instant Painless Peel greatly improves skin’s texture and radiance without any of the down time associated with chemical peelings.
When gently massaged onto skin, the natural multi-action enzymes effectively peel and help uncover a fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating, or causing undue stress to the skin.
- Removes thickened skin and dead skin cells instantly
- Removes impurities and clears clogged pores
- Helps regenerate new skin
- Smooths and softens even the most sensitive skin
- Immediate effect with zero down time
- Ideal as a pre-treatment before dermal fillers, wrinkle relaxing injections, mesotherapy treatments and facials.
Can be used on the face and body and is safe for even the most sensitive skin.
One Treatment for £50.00
What is a Dermaplane Facial?
This facial is an exfoliation that uses a scalpel to very gently lift off the upper layers of dead skin to reveal the beautiful, smoother complexion.
The dermaplane facial removes dead skin and facial hair and the results depend on several factors. The dryness of the skin and the sharpness of the blade will determine the best results. The better results come with a less aggressive surface exfoliation.
Because the face is so smooth and without the “peach fuzz”, products will penetrate better and makeup goes on simply beautifully. Dermaplaning is recommended on a regular 3-4 week basis.
What Kind of Skin is Good For A Dermaplane Facial?
This type of facial is fabulous for all skin types and conditions except cystic acne. Some examples of skin types and conditions that can benefit from this skin treatment include:
- Dry Skin
- Dehydrated Skin
- Rosacea Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnant or Nursing Mothers (no harsh chemicals)
- Oily Skin
- Mild Acne (works extremely well with acne, because of the removal of hair & oil)
What are the Benefits of a Dermaplane Facial?
- Even Skin Tone and Texture. This facial helps to even out your complexion. In some cases, the surface discoloration and pigmentation can be removed. The outcome of this is dependent on how deep the pigmentation goes below the surface of the skin. The glow and radiant skin from this facial shows after one treatment.
- Hair Removal. Say goodbye to peach fuzz and facial hair. Instead of waxing, which can sometimes irritate hair follicles and cause breakouts, try dermaplaning for hair removal. The hair will not regrow darker or thicker. The smooth skin helps makeup go on like a professional.
- Softens Fine Lines. Consistent dermaplane facial treatments can reduce the fine lines. The actual skin that is damaged by creating a wrinkle is removed during the treatment. Then the new skin is treated with vitamins and peptides to nourish the new skin.
- No Down Time. You leave the spa looking fabulous. It’s necessary to use sunscreen and hydrate with serums, but your skin is runway and gala ready.
- Results Last. Because you are consistently removing dead skin cells, the results of one dermaplane facial can last up to 3 months. For best results, having a treatment every 3-4 weeks is recommended, especially for dryor mild acne.
The Dermapen has revolutionised micro skin needling, making it easier, safer and less painful to get maximum results comparing with tradition Derma Roller skin needling. The results are more extraordinary, longer lasting and treatment time is faster, making this a top choice for anyone looking to achieve younger, smoother skin.